The lower back is one of the most common places on the body to feel aches and pains. These muscles can become strained whether you do heavy lifting, sit at a desk, crouch down, play sports, or otherwise put pressure on the back. Fortunately, a back pain heating pad can provide much needed relief to the lower back muscles and other areas of the body.
The Express Heat Therapy lower back pain relief pad warmer slips into a belt and is then wrapped around the body and held in place with Velcro. This adjustable belt fits comfortably just above the waist and doesnâ€™t cause discomfort. Because the heating pad is slim, flexible, and soft, it can easily be worn under clothing.
The back heating pad does not get in the way of normal mobility. This means that you can slip it on and wear it while you are working or doing other activities around the house or out on the town. Even if you are not experiencing back soreness, you can still slip the back pain heating pad under your clothes before you walk out into the cold. The pad will radiate heat within your clothes and coat, keeping you extra warm during your commute.
While the lower back heating pad is often used to address common aches and pains in this area of the back, it can also be worn to deliver heat to other muscle groups in the body. The sleeve can be rotated so that the heating pad covers the stomach, providing relief for cramps. It can also be secured diagonally across the chest, so that the heating pad covers the shoulder. The belt can also be wrapped around the arms or legs, there really is no limit as to where you can use the pad.
- INSTANT 54*C/129*F of therapeutic heat anywhere, anytime at the flex of the disc. All natural NON-TOXIC iso-thermic salt based reaction.
- EASY TO USE AND PORTABLE: no microwave, no electricity, no plug in cords. Versatile use for BACK/NECK/SHOULDER/HIP/KNEE/ELBOW/FOOT pain relief, as well as MENSTRUAL CRAMPS.
- REUSABLE: Boil pads in the water until it resets back to liquid form, ready after approximately 5-10 minutes after the water has come to a boil.
- LONG LASTING HEAT: Stays hot up to 1 hour depending on the climate. Increase your blood circulation and range of motion by loosening stiff muscles with heat therapy. Use it also as a HOT/COLD pad for fresh sports injuries, pulls, strains. Store in the fridge to use as an ICE PACK.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Manufactured with the highest grade materials. All Express Heat Therapy pads are guaranteed from any defects. ALL PRODUCTS ARE MEDICALLY APPROVED.